Thursday, December 29, 2016

Best wishes and Update from Kim K


Hello all,

I promised to let you know when the correct version of my latest novel, Irregular Lives, is finally on line -- and IT IS ON-LINE NOW!

There is a shaggy dog story related to all this . . . actually something beyond shaggy dog, maybe hairless dog story . . . but I will spare you the sad drama.

So, if you have held off on purchasing the Kindle version of: Irregular Lives: The Untold Story of Sherlock Holmes and the Baker Street Irregulars, you can move forward. Of course, please remember to post a review on Amazon. I have received 9 reviews thus far and am hoping to get the “magic number” 12 soon. When I have twelve, my book begins to show up on Amazon’s “other recommendations,” so it’s an important benchmark.

I thank all of you for your support in purchasing my books - ebook and paperback. Your generosity of spirit and encouragement is appreciated, and highly valued.

Looking ahead to 2017 which promises to me an “Irregular Year.”

No comments:

Post a Comment