Monday, August 4, 2014

Five,Totally New, Sherlock Holmes Adventures Coming Soon!

Would you like to write Sherlock Holmes stories? 

If so, you'll love this blog.

I am just completing a five-story Sherlock Holmes chronicle -- five, totally new, Sherlock Holmes adventures, which will be out this fall.  It's called - Sherlock Holmes-The Golden Years (more about this later).

These five stories are just the start -- many more will follow . . . and YOU can help me write them, and get credit for it!

What are some things you would like to see Holmes and Watson do?  Places they can go? People they should meet?

Share those with other fans and, I will try to use as many of your ideas as possible in my next series of stories.  And, if I do use your idea, I will give you credit in my next book -- and possibly a little share of the proceeds (haven't worked that part out yet).

So, let's explore the "fifty shades of Holmes" together.  Let me know what you would like to see Holmes and Watson do . . . or go . . . or interact with?

Forever Sherlocked,

Kim Krisco

No comments:

Post a Comment